A total of 4 reviews of this product on Reddit.
Fairly sure its this Zinus
- A rug would be a good choice for the living room area, it would make it cosier in the room, and help separate the two areas
- The couches are a neutral color, so focusing on color pairing for the wall are the bigger priority
- As far as the prints go, that’s 100% your taste. I like etsy for finding unique prints, as well as old advertising material. If you’re a bourbon guy: I like this print but’s that my personal taste. Any prints or art you get, unless it’s a canvas should definitely be framed. Check out thrift stores for cheaper frames, as poster frames and the like for large frames will cost 10x as much as the print itself
- Additional tiers of lighting will do a lot. One or two floor lamps, and some end tables with lamps will definitely help create a better mood
- A headboard is definitely a good idea, I got mine off amazon and it has held up well. Sturdy and doesn’t creak, but I’ve only had it about a week. Not sure if the natural pine color would be the best option considering how dark the stain is on the hardwoods, but it was a good budget offer.
I’m probably going to go with this bed frame, but I’m not sure if it’ll look good. I’m thinking of getting this black and brown Hemnes bookcase to replace my current one, and a dark rug like this oneto go with it. But I’m also considering getting the white and brown Hemnes bookcase instead, and a light rug like this one or this one to match. I thought about getting a blue or green rug as well, but I think it might be too much colour? I’ll get an actual vanity of some sort eventually, and replace my pile of boxes with a shelf or something.
Still not great lighting in my opinion. The carpeted room is the bedroom and the hardwood is the living/dining room.
Edit: Damn I found one I really like, but it’s like $150 more than I want to spend. I’m trying to keep it under $200 and it’s $325.
Edit2: Here’s a few ones I’ve found today that I like more.
https://www.costco.com/Blackstone-Elite-Kerrigan-Twin-Panel-Bed-Frame.product.100376052.html – This one is a little more expensive if I want the brown color.