A total of 13 reviews of this product on Reddit.
Tribesigns Modern L-Shaped Desk Corner Computer Desk PC Latop Study Table Workstation Home Office Wood & Metal (Light Walnut Brown) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HO7O40I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_muv-EbZZ87GJJ
They had a white model when I bought it. If you just search L shaped desk on amazon, I got one of those super cheap ones. It’s definitely not built to last 20 years, but it is so great for my space.
The pedals are left pushed over to the left up against my amp which is also under the table. I usually end up with my feet on the pedals throughout the day. So that’s a bummer but better than not having pedals. Haha.
This is the L shaped version. But I dont have the ducky I have a pok3r with Cherry MX blue Switches
Looks good enough to me. My buddy has similar desk. Don’t go for tempered glass nonsense
It’s “Tribesigns Modern L-Shaped Desk” from Amazon. It’s a great desk for only $130. Just wish it had more depth, a little shallow for my liking but it works.
Tribesigns Modern L-Shaped Desk Corner Computer Desk PC Latop Study Table Workstation Home Office Wood & Metal (Light Walnut Brown) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HO7O40I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_MuIMFbKJ7VFC8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Got this desk on amazon. They have it in White. Its awesome!!
limited space then this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015R3SU1U/
Tribesigns Modern L-Shaped Desk Corner Computer Desk PC Latop Study Table Workstation Home Office Wood & Metal (Teak) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HO7O40I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0hofDbW5V0Z9Z
Hi guys, hoping you could help me with a basic setup. My dad passed recently and left me about 200 vinyl records, mostly from the 70’s and 80’s. I’d like to listen to them, but I do not have any sort of set up.
I looked at the suggested threads / wiki, and it looks like I’ll need a turntable, amp, and speakers. There’s a lot more I can get, but for now I’m just happy with a barebones setup so I can listen to some old jams.
I live in USA-MI, and my budget is $200-500. A few caveats:
- I live in an apartment complex. I do not need it to be too loud / window shaking.
- I have limited space – tall, 3′ speakers are out of the question.
- I have this desk.
- My goal was to put the turntable atop the desk, then find a shelf to put under it if I need an amp / other equipment / storage for records.
Anyways, here’s what I found:
- Crossley C100A-SI, decent turntable for the price.
- Edifier R1280T Speakers, seem small enough to politely sit on the desk.
- Is this all I need? Will the speakers plug directly into the turntable? Will the turntable come with a needle?
- How much of a difference are the ~$100 turntables vs the 200 / 300? Will I actually notice it, or is it mostly just marketing?
- Are there better recommendations for my budget? If so, what would you recommend and why?
This is the desk I use.
I have a very similar set up to you. I’ll take a pic and post it in the comments in a couple mins so you can get a visual.
Amazon. It was a little tough to assemble, but it’s a nice, solid desk and I love it.
It’s just a cheap laminate desk I found on Amazon.