A total of 1 review of this product on Reddit.
29th Jul 2019
I just started biking to work. While I don’t get fully sweaty, my face gets hot! And all of my skincare melts off. So I decided to make a mini backup kit to use for riding to work and the gym (when I go).
I optimized for small size for my mini kit – save a few things that are regular size. I had added the Milk Makeup Serum to my travel bag last year, and loved it! So I was stoked with the additional minis.
Here is the summary:
- Perricone no water plasma cleanser: I like this one, but it is pricey. I picked up a bunch at a clearance sale for $7-8. Not sure if I will replace
- Mini matcha cleanser – I am alternating this and the no rinse. Not sure what I’ll want to use.
- Mini Matcha Toner – still testing, good so far
- Mini Watermelon Serum – hydrating and effective
- Pacifica Hydrating Gel – I used this a few months ago, and it wasn’t hydrating enough in my regular routine. But it seems to be fine post bike ride!
- Maelove Sun Protector – just traded to this as my daily SPF, love it so far
- Malin Goetz Deodorant – seems to work pretty well, this is meant to be a backup to my regular natural deodorant (Native)
- Makeup remover cloths – these are cheap, dry fast and easy to wash