A total of 3 reviews of this product on Reddit.
Product name: Linenspa Mattress Protector-Waterproof-Hypoallergenic-Vinyl Free, Full, Smooth Top
- Soft, quiet and 100% waterproof top surface repels all liquids including bodily fluids, perspiration, urine and accidental spills
- Ultra-thin hypoallergenic fabric with noiseless polyurethane backing blocks dust mites and allergens – vinyl-free materials safe for the whole family
- Fully-elasticized fitted sheet style protector features deep pockets for a smooth, secure fit on mattress depths up to 14″; design is intended to be used with a fitted sheet placed over the protector to keep the feel of your mattress
- Crinkle-free protector can be machine washed and dried on low heat; easy to follow care instructions help you make this protector last
- Full size protector measures 54″ x 75″; Backed by a generous 10-year warranty
Highest price ever: $27.57
Lowest price ever: $16.20
Average price: $19.52
Previous price: $26.99
Current price: $16.58
Last price change: -39%
Price change from average: -15%
Price change from all-time low: This is the lowest price ever!
The item was in stock as of 27/05/2021 04:27:23 (UTC)
View the item on Amazon
>I need to make a waterproof bedspread. I have a kitty with continence problems and what I’ve tried so far (picnic blankets mainly) isn’t working. I need something I can leave on the bed while we sleep.
>So it needs to be waterproof, preferably not slippery, and not crinkly or noisy. Colour, finish unimportant as I can sew something over the top if I don’t like it. Needs to still be waterproof after washing.
>Any ideas please?
100%. I had a similar issue, and bought this waterproof fitted sheet from amazon:
I went for it because the reviews said it wasn’t loud and crinkly and plastic-sounding like the ones from when I was a kid. I will say that the very first time I put it on the bed I noticed a slight crinkle, but I either got used to it or the sheet got worn in, because now I can’t tell at all. Also, it protects the mattress perfectly.
Even a cheap one off amazon is barely noticeable the first night and the second never noticed it.
This is the one we have PROTECTOR