A total of 3 reviews of this product on Reddit.
Bought early in 2013 as my first mechanical keyboard. Had Cherry MX Browns (pre retooling, pretty rough and a little disappointing)
– Upgraded the case to a metal Tex 60% case. Made a big improvement in overall feel
– Added DSA Granite keycaps from drop around 2013 or 2014. Pretty much a mistake as far as typing feel is concerned.
– Keyboard got sidelined by an HHKB for 4 or 5 years
Dug it back up about a year ago and decided to put some love into it recently!
– Swapped PCB out for a GH60 off of amazon.
– Replaced the scratchy MX Browns with Kailh Whites
– Neoprene sandwich between plate and PCB and PCB and case
– Lube the stabilizers
– Replaced the DSA Granite with ePBT 9009
Thrilled with how it came out and how it feels to type on it!
thank you so would this pcb <strong>https://www.amazon.com/Programmable-Mechanical-Keyboard-Support-Underglow/dp/B07GTBX7L2/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=64+key+keyboard+pcb&qid=1622802250&sr=8-10</strong> work with this case https://drop.com/buy/npkc-60-percent-wooden-wrist-rest-keyboard-case
Can somebody recommend me a standard 60% PCB with QMK support. I don’t need any underglow LED support. Would prefer to buy it from a US vendor…
Found this on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GTBX7L2/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_3?smid=A257ALKOU7JKIJ&th=1