A total of 1 review of this product on Reddit.
12th Jul 2021
I made some dumb mistakes.
- I bought Fezibo L-shaped desk from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/FEZIBO-L-Shaped-Electric-Standing-Adjustable/dp/B08B4N98YG/ – $326.99
- Realized the desk space wasn’t enough and didn’t really like the L-shaped structure.
- I spent another $207 at Homedepot to get the butcher block, oiled it. https://www.homedepot.com/p/HARDWOOD-REFLECTIONS-Unfinished-Birch-6-17-ft-L-x-25-in-D-x-1-5-in-T-Butcher-Block-Countertop-BBCT152574C/301812823
- I removed the old MDF top and mounted the butcher block as is.
- If you see my previous post (https://www.reddit.com/r/ultrawidemasterrace/comments/o983uf/finally_got_the_butcher_block_table_top_to/) you can see the legs are too close to each other, stability wasn’t there.
- Last week I decided to take it apart and figure out how to fix it and arrived at this configuration.
I believe you can buy the legs separately (something like this: https://www.amazon.com/VIVO-Workstation-Ergonomic-Adjustable-DESK-V102E/dp/B071KGDGNK) and slap the butcher block on top.