A total of 2 reviews of this product on Reddit.
This is a good choice. Since the stock keycaps are cheap laser-ablated ABS, you’ll want to replace them with something like this PBT set.
Edit: If haven’t redeemed them yet you could also sell your Amazon gift cards and buy a Ducky One 2 TKL.
Keychron won’t ship to India: https://www.keychron.com/pages/shipping-policy
Regarding Durgod k320, ebay.in used to have global easy buy, can’t see that anymore, maybe I missing something. I don’t trust ebay though! Amazon.in is selling for Rs. 31,319 looks like a fake listing.
In the Pre-Covid times I would have asked you to find someone who can carry this while coming over, but that’s not happening. The only option is to buy it and ship it to a forwarding address, they can then ship it to you. Either way you’ll be paying ~40% duties + import fees + expiditing charges which could mark up the price almost by 100%. Which means, if you are willing to pay all of that.
- Get an account on shipitto. https://www.shipito.com/en/shipito-pricing
- Buy from Amazon and use shipitto’s warehouse address. https://www.amazon.com/DURGOD-Mechanical-Keyboard-Interface-Anti-Ghosting/dp/B078HFTTYK
- Shipitto will charge $40 for shipping: https://www.shipito.com/en/shipping-calculator
- The courier will charge you $30 processing fee + import duties.
The total costs would be:
- $99 (keyboard) + $7.25 (tax)
- $40 (shipping) +
- $3 (shipitto processing)
- $7 (shipitto paper work printing)
- $30 (expedite fee, DHL/UPS will charge this)
- $40 (max import duties)
- Total: $226.25 ~ Rs. 17,161.06, still cheaper than Amazon India.
If someone brings it for you the cost will $99+tax (wherever they live in the US)